Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blast From The Past



I Might Sample This
-No Bangz No Gain

I remember hearing this on saturday mornings when my mom cooked breakfast but most of the time it was when we were going to the washateria.damn i hated washing
asian people always bitching about kids messing with their machines, trippen about us playing there in baskets...i know yall remember them hoes..lol
Galacta, King Kong Arcade Games and the JUKEBOX
Whenever my mom had leftover change she would give us a dollar for a snack
but me, i always went to the juke box and played Chuck Berry's " My Ding A Ling" Or Selena because my cousin loved selena and i wanted to be cool
but yeah, When i Played Chuck
She always said i embarassed her and she would play mad because it was the civilized thing to do but really i think she loved me for it..
to know even though we were going thru tough times, i always stayed strong and playful shows how strong she had to be..G.I. Jane
i love you mama



Chuck Berry's " My Ding A Ling"


Hear the women singing along?
i told yall "these girls are just like us"

No comments:

Post a Comment